Dismiss Notice
Hi, you need to make an account with Steam to register and post on the forums. You can sign up with the sign up button which is shown on the forum's index page.

Video Choid Productions

Discussion in 'Media' started by zoid, Jan 15, 2019.

Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad
  1. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

Hey guys, some videos from me, Thomas Ryner! Otherwise known as (zoid) C-Ch..

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Kino Kino x 4
    • High Quality High Quality x 1
  2. Reagent

Reagent Janitor Staff Member Janitor Site Director

Da fuq?? Ituztak has two types of voices, craaayz

3. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

It’s two different people...

4. TeckDeck

TeckDeck Administrator Staff Member Administrator

5. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

Going to be making videos on the 100 Rad server, mainly stuff like missions or other cool story occurrences pertaining to my character - Anton Zharkov. A jaded Loner ex-bandit seeking work.

6. Reagent

That's pretty good Zoid. Thanks for making these videos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. zigbomb

zigbomb Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Choid productions is one of my favorite sources of alternative content from the power mongrel Crimemovies with his biased and unintelligent reviews.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  8. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

TempleMeta Fourm Skin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Reagent

Who knew Zoid was a expert video creator and a professional artist. You rock, Zoid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Epic Epic x 1
  10. Floyd

Floyd i <3 u playermeta True Pillpunk

What's next Zoid?

11. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

100 Rads' population went away, so I was unable to accumulate any actual footage. So that isn't happening sadly.

What's next is possibly some S86 videos, recording some tests or something like that.

12. Reagent

Was that server any fun? I never got a chance to touch it. Recording S86 tests would be pretty neat.

13. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

It was a fun for a little while. The administration always gave out jobs for players to participate in. Sadly there was already an "inner circle" of community members that were already apart of a major storyline that I never quite got into.

It definitely did have a STALKER feel to it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

15. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

• Kino Kino x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Epic Epic x 1
  16. Cashflow

Cashflow Zach Nato Banned Patron

Fuck that dude we're rebels, don't know why you guys /me'd before s2k just s2k like it's suppose to be.

• Like Like x 1
  17. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you mean that kill in the video at the disco. I poorly understood some of the rules of the Beta test, I wasn't sure if I was just to pop him in his head. I learned my lesson by gettin' my face shot up

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Cashflow

Cashflow Zach Nato Banned Patron

All good bro, Playermeta has a distinct corpse or be corpse s2k rules so like the more you know, you know?

19. zoid

zoid Well-Known Member

1. Do Not Fucking Hesitate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Frundtech Frundtech x 1
  20. Floyd

Floyd i <3 u playermeta True Pillpunk

You weren't even allowed on the server Cashflow. What are you going on about? Moreover, why are you listening to someone who was permanently banned, and clearly has zero clue as to the proper rules of the server? It's not a mad-house, despite the Phase Four aspects. Don't be a retard. Drop the fucking Begotten shtick too, it was never funny, no matter who spouts it over and over again.

• Cringe Cringe x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad