Dismiss Notice
Hi, you need to make an account with Steam to register and post on the forums. You can sign up with the sign up button which is shown on the forum's index page.

Forte Passione's Character Biography

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by shit, Apr 21, 2019.

1. shit

shit Member

Error: Image Unavailable. Try again later.

[​IMG]

[FIRST NAME = Forte]
    [
    MIDDLE NAME =
    ITA 21]
    [
    LAST NAME =
    Passione]
    [
    SEX =
    Machine]
    [
    WEIGHT =
    300 lbs]
    [
    HEIGHT =
    6.00"]
    [
    STATUS =
    HEALTHY]
    [
    PHYSICAL BUILD =
    Ectomorphic]

ACCESSORIES :
    HEAD REGION = 1.2" tall chef hat ; status: dirty, bullet hole over head, tattered, wearable
    TORSO REGION = chef jacket w. "Cucina Italiana" insignia; status: greased, slightly ripped, wearable
    LEG REGION = chef trousers, black formal shoes ; status = item 1 'chef trousers': dirty, blood stained, wearable
    ; status = item 2 'black formal shoes': clean, wearable

[​IMG]
    [DATABASE> HISTORY> LOGS 1-ERROR]

LOG 1 : 'AWAKENING' =
    The year is 2060. I have gained my consciousness already, atleast twice for brief amounts of time. I can't recollect any memory of what happened during those instances, so I can only entitle this one as my start.

As my visualization set in, the first thing I questioned myself was: Where am I?
    Sorrounded by complete darkness, I could not make out what was around me at first. It only took me a few seconds to realize that I was closely sorrounded by some form of wall structure, around, on top and under me. For what seemed like hours, I idly stood in the small crate which barely allowed me to move, trying to figure out how I am suppost to leave this damned room. Whilst looking trough information I could asset to help me leave inside my harddrive, I managed to hear something outside of my room. Something annoying, constant and repetetive, which I later found out as an 'alarm', rang rather clearly outside. Shortly after, voices filled the room, most likely causing the alarm to shut off. It sounded as if there were dozens of different voices that I could comprehend, moving trough different locations right outside of my room.

A sense of anxiety set in, right as about three different instances of voices drew near me. I could not make out what they said, even tough I can understand something called 'english', a so called 'language' stored within my harddrive, nexto 'italian'. I was scared and afraid about what was approaching me, I did not want to find out, in the case that I would be endangered.
    Suddenly an object pierced trough one of the corners of my room right infront of me, causing a bright light to flimmer into my room. Whilst it broke further in, I realized that I was sorrounded with small, soft objects which filled the half of the room, covering up my lower body. It only took seconds for the thing to break one of the walls completely. The small, soft objects cluttered out onto the ground that was made up of the broken wall. Right after settling in with the level of the light that was outside of my room, a large collection of ceiling lights illuminated what semt to be a metallic room, far larger than mine with a collection of figures that looked similliar to me. I wanted to leave my room- I wanted to move. So, I stepped out once the small objects made room for my legs, stepping on the broken down wall and flattening any of the soft things underneath me. Immediantly altough, three figures, similliarily shaped like me started shouting at me. They had bright, orange clothes, aswell as bowl shaped helmets. I didn't move, knowing I was the same as them, in a way. Eventually, they stopped shouting as one of them began to speak english, very cryptic altough. He told me to follow him abruptly, and so I did out of curiousity. The factory was inspiring- I saw many appiritions clad similliarily as them, aswell as looking like me around the large complexion of rooms. There were entire structures that possesed metallic arms, operating on other people and objects.

[​IMG]

LOG 2 : 'THE WAIT' = The walk wasn't that far trough the complex- It was relieving to see that I wasn't alone. We arrived in a small room that had a multitude of lockers on the walls. The man opened one of them, bluntly telling me to put on a set of clothes, completely different from his. I didn't want to be left out on the whole clothing thing, so I ofcourse put them on. They were interesting. An insignia on the jacket stated 'Cucina Italiana', underlined by a plate of 'spaghetti', an italian dish. The insignia, translated into english, is pretty much 'italian cuisine'. After I put them on, the person brought a set of objects that were stacked on a plate with small wheels, which he pushed right nexto me. I didn't know when it happened, but after I turned around, he exchanged something inside of me, connecting me to a cord. He told me that this was my new battery, so to say which, if not connected to me, would drain me of my strenghts and kill me. I believed him, and didn't want to risk going against him due to my situation.

[​IMG]

We waited for a certain amount of time inside the room. The ambience deterred complete silence. It was a salad of a whole lot of things. Sirens, buzzing, yelling- Alot of that in different variations faintly kept us company. The other man looked at some kind of device he took out of a locker, motioning me to follow. I pushed the cart along, wondering about what was coming next. The corridor opposing the one we entered trough lead to a slightly larger room. I found out that it was a docking station that had vehicles lining up to transport goods. Immediantly, without a wait, I was sent to the cart into the back of one vehicle, aswell as myself. There was a seat I could fasten myself to, so I did. We- Rather, I was elevated due to the vehicle not driving on ground. The whole drive was rather dangerous, as the cart didn't have any secure option to hold it still.

LOG 3 : 'NEW LIFE' = It was a rough ride, as stated before. It was hard not to get the plug pulled on me since the driver was rather reckless. Regardless, we arrived not long after. Much different than from the enclosed complex, I received a view of a stagnating set of constructions. To visualize it- The walls which consisted of what semt to be living quarters stacked up to a kilometer into the sky, aswell as below the platform we landed on. It was intriguing, to say the least. How long must this have taken? Years? Decades? It's a mystery to me. Moving on, I was introduced to a short person, wearing similliar clothes as me. His name was Adolfo. He spoke italian with me, unlike the others from beforehand. Another thing that stood out to me about him were the interactions he had with me. In comparison with the people I got to know of at the start, he was rather kind to me. After disconnecting me from the charging cart, and putting a mobil battery of sorts into me, he told me about how I was going to work with him in his restaurant. Apparently, it's a small chain that tried to get a name for themselves in the industry. I'm not sure of what happened, but it seems like they've gone rather downhill. The restaurant itself was small deli-like building in the midths of others, only destinguished by it's italian themed design. In regards to the customers, there were quite a few. All of them didn't seem like regulars- Small families dining, distressed middle aged men drinking loads of alcohol, things like that.

[​IMG]
    Adolfo introduced me to a few 'co-workers', called ITA 20 and ITA 19. He noted that my name was ITA 21, so to say. Regardless, he showed me around the kitchen and detailed what exactly they served. Shortly after being introduced to the restaurant, I received my first order to prepare. It was a plate of tortellinis with tomato sauce and spinach filling.
    Even tough I was new to the whole ordeal of making food, I in a way wasn't. Somehow, I knew how to properly make a plate of tortellini. They were consistant, didn't open up whilst being cooked, and the sauce was rather rich in content. Needless to say, I was suprised. Had I learned this trait during my other brief moments of consciousness? Or is this something everyone could do? Eitherway, we continued with serving food to the customers without a break, since it was rather easy for us to do all that. After about 8 hours, the restaurant began to close. To rest in a way, he brought us to a small room in the back of the restaurant. There were some stations that had charging cables. When he left, 19 and 20 already went to their charging stations and connected themselves with them. Ofcourse, I did the same. Whilst idling on the station, we conversated a little about eachother and life. It was a pleasent talk that held on for an hour or two. Apparently, there were obviously 18 prior workers like us, who died during an attack on one of the chains' biggest restaurants. The ordeal went down because of rivalization between the managers of the restaurant and a drug cartel, because the managers openly refused to distribute drugs in secret, aswell as smuggle them for the cartel. The restaurant had to close down due to big repair costs, and wasn't worth to keep up in such a rural area. There are about 3 other restaurants owned by this chain in the town of tokyo two. As we ran out of material to discuss, we decided to finally rest and prepare ourselves for the upcoming day.

LOG 4 : "INTRUDERS" = The night after my introduction to the restaurant wasn't the best, to say the least. But how could I have known? It was my first. Regardless, me staying up either saved or endangered my life. It was late into the night- Both 19 and 20 were asleep as it semt. I couldn't really catch any sleep for some reason- Maybe it was because it was my first ever day, or because I was too afraid to sleep. So, late into the night, I heard a suspicious thud from somewhere in the restaurant, followed by something metallic clanking on the ground. I unplugged myself from the cord, and went over to the door- Which is when I heard it again, now alot closer, most likely from the door in the hallway. I opened the door out of curiousity to see what was happening- And then it hit me. No, it literally hit me. A bullet dug into my torso from a robber who had just broken into the restaurant. I managed to dive for cover behind the wall, avoiding 5 more shots. Had his weapon not been silence, 19 and 20 would have woken up, but they couldn't hear it most likely.

[​IMG]

I desperately tought of how I could defend myself, and to my luck, the manager forgot to stash off the crowbar that he opened crates with, right nexto where I was. And so I grabbed it, anxiously waiting for the robber to step up. And so he did. The first thing I saw was the body of his pistol peeking into the room- Judging from the posture, he could most likely not see me, but that depended on my luck. My decision at that moment was to grab the pistols' body, and attack the man with the crowbar. He yelled out, terrified to say the least. I dug the crowbar into his head- And needless to say, that killed him.

[​IMG]

The crowbar stuck in his head, and I could not bother as I handled his pistol. To make sure that he was alone, I decided to investigate, and went trough the hallway- Which was most likely my near fatal decision. As I was halfway into the hall, a man in armor jumped out from the door that lead to the front of the restaurant. He had some form of machine gun, which immediantly shot my arm off, damaging my torso aswell. In a last ditch attempt, I fired off two shots. One missed, but one hit him in the head- Which sadly didn't pierce the armor. As I could not defeat him before he went to shoot me further more, I was doomed. The last I could remember from the encounter were the bullets flying directly into my face, ripping off a good part of it, knocking me out cold.

[​IMG]

LOG 5 : "GLADIATORS' PIT" = It was dark, very dark when I woke up from the fight in the restaurant. In fact, I could only see the outlines of my sorroundings. When I looked up, I realized that I was in a pit, deep inside of it. I was sorrounded with countless amounts of trash, constantly shifting due to the depth of the pit. For moments, I was hopelessly stranded on a pile of junk, knowing that I didn't have long before my battery life would run out. It semt to be starting to rain, which turned my much worse. You could say that I was frantically trying to fight for my life. Regardless, after dragging myself around the pit, I saw a faint red light. Light means energy, right? So I arrived there- I dragged myself for a good twenty minutes from one pile to the other, trying to avoid drowning in the water and or getting stuck in small spaces for all eternity. Finally, I managed to climb atop the bunk of what semt to be an industrial, large scale battery. Someone had connected a light bulb into one of the outlets, maybe to see if the battery had much life in it. Atleast it wasn't a weak light, pretty strong in fact.

[​IMG]

With some effort, I unplugged the light from the cord connected to the battery. Afterwards, I plugged the cord into myself so I wouldn't shut down because of no energy. I laid there, on the same spot for an hour. Finally, I could move my legs again. Though, I did not want to waste much of the energy I had gained to get out of that pit of death. I tried making out a way to climb out, and spotted a steel bar poking out right about 3 meters over the edge of the pit. I hoped that it was stable enough as I proceeded to somewhat climb it. It was a difficult task getting up the bar on it's own, with just one arm and a pair of wounded legs. When I almost reached the top, I felt a sudden shift beginning to move the entire bar around. If I weren't to advance, the bar would most likely have buried me in the pit of junk and artifacts of time. With a desperate attempt at climbing, grinding off pieces of my outside metal, I ditched a jump to try and evade myself from the falling bar, clinging onto the edge of the hole. Thankfully, I had just enough energy to support my entire body uptop. Without even looking, I went on all fours- No, all threes as I was on a solid ground. When I looked up, tough, it set in that I most likely wasn't anywhere near tokyo two anymore. It was more like a wasteland.

[​IMG]

LOG 6 : "WASTELAND" = Loading...

[​IMG]

Processing data: This may take a while...

[​IMG]

Processing data: This may take a while...

[​IMG]

Error: 404, no data found.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • High Quality x 4
    • Kino x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Based & Redpilled x 1
  2. zigbomb

zigbomb Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This is an interesting take on the universe- more so the process of the individual being inducted into the global workforce that I didn't even write on paper yet. It's interesting, neat, and a nice take that I wasn't expecting. Good work!

• Beautiful Beautiful x 2
    • High Quality High Quality x 1
  3. shit

shit Member

Update log: Added chapter 4, "INTRUDERS".

4. shit

shit Member

Update log: added chapter 5, "GLADIATORS' PIT".

5. Reagent

Reagent Janitor Staff Member Janitor Site Director

i await to see this kind chef one day

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. deltomega

deltomega Member

Four sushi chefs' SPAS12 Chicago Chinatown mass-killing.