Dismiss Notice
Hi, you need to make an account with Steam to register and post on the forums. You can sign up with the sign up button which is shown on the forum's index page.

Custom Pandemic

Discussion in 'Communities' started by gay boi, Apr 3, 2019.

Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad
  1. gay boi

gay boi Member

[​IMG]
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Discord: https://discord.gg/TbNrTzj

Pandemic puts you in control of a soldier originating from one of twenty remaining countries in the world after a pathogen severely infects and mutates a large chunk of the world's population, turning them into savage, carnivorous apex creatures no longer reminiscent of a human, festering in the hearts of cities. Much of South America and the United States has been decimated, Europe finds itself unsteady and broken, the Middle East and Asia are in utter shambles, Russia is faring decently and the United Kingdom is one of the remaining quarantines that haven't be overtaken. With this, the United Nations has become the dominant, remaining military force within the world, with peacekeepers assimilated from various countries that once existed and those that still do. It's two years after the infection has spread, the date is April of 2019, your new orders have arrived. You've been assigned to a single containment group, your objective is simple: sterilize the infection by any means necessary in the world's greatest war against itself.

This is a strict military RP narrative, with a focus on events that take place on maps separate from the base of operations.

We have produced some custom content for ourselves, such as models and weapons. Our map is currently in creation, but the idea is a RAF (Royal Air Force) MOB (Mobile Operating Base) set on the outskirts of quarantined London. This is your staging area outside of operations, here are some pictures (WIP):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Kino Kino x 2
  2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Activate Windows

Go to Settings to activate Windows

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cashflow

Cashflow Zach Nato Banned Patron

Simply intresting but will it last like your other ideas such as...

Paranorm
    Interstellar
    Colonial marines
    Sstrp
    So on and so federal forth

• Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  4. gay boi

gay boi Member

my interests change pretty frequently

• Frundtech Frundtech x 1
    • Kino Kino x 1
  5. Pistol P

Pistol P Site Director Site Director

Para ... Fucking... Normal ...

• Kino Kino x 1
  6. rusty

rusty Active Member

oh yeah turtleey made your map, hes a cool guy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Magic Magic x 1
  7. zigbomb

zigbomb Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Horrible level designer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Reagent

Reagent Janitor Staff Member Janitor Site Director

9. Cashflow

Cashflow Zach Nato Banned Patron

North yankton glitch

• Like Like x 2
  10. rusty

rusty Active Member

i said he was a cool guy not a good mapper lmao

11. fuckyoutalmbout

fuckyoutalmbout New Member

what happened to this

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They rage quit

• WTF!? WTF!? x 2
    • Frundtech Frundtech x 1
  13. chuck

chuck "I Am The Only Mature One"

people get too caught up on the development-side of servers and it prevents them from releasing a final product... too concerned with player opinion, too concerned with perfection....

sound familiar?

one thing i noticed with a lot of these "server owners/devs" (at least the ones that are 'competent') is that they're all stricken by some mental illness, like our gay boi here.

whatever plagues you, i hope you makeit through, and then i hope you release this server for Me to play on.

• Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  14. Reagent

Reagent Janitor Staff Member Janitor Site Director

hey is dis out yet

15. JC

JC Well-Known Member

apparently launching 8pm est today

Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad