Dismiss Notice
Hi, you need to make an account with Steam to register and post on the forums. You can sign up with the sign up button which is shown on the forum's index page.

Pistol P Reviews

Discussion in 'Media' started by Pistol P, Jan 14, 2019.

Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad
  1. lucky ducky carnifex

lucky ducky carnifex Well-Known Member Regular Member

We only really knew in observer. There were a few times where we literally saw him, like out of our peripherals, but we'd shoot, we'd "be inaccurate", and he'd backpedal further onto the roof and go back into observer.

• Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  2. Floyd

Floyd i <3 u playermeta True Pillpunk

I never understood the animosity towards Bender up until now. He's something, isn't he? That's so inexcusably bad. Where's the fun in playing near invincible characters? Maybe in the future, he'll get it together, and produce something of redeemable quality.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. j noble

j noble Well-Known Member

/ME s2ks bender's rogue unit
    CCA::MINGE radios <::"Haha."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. lucky ducky carnifex

lucky ducky carnifex Well-Known Member Regular Member

Bender isn't going to change. His presence in this thread proves that. As long as he has his herd of yes men, he isn't going to change. I've been involved closely in 2 of his 4 dumpster fires, and through all of them, his trends have never changed.
    He will play, try to make himself the protagonist, make his playerbase mad, bitch about how everyone hates him and everyone else is a parasite, quit for a week, come back, do the same shit, start a civil war, ban a chunk of the playerbase, then leave to play another game until he decides to stop paying for the server.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chuck

chuck "I Am The Only Mature One"

The Mad Fucking King and his Mad Fucking Kingdom

• Kino Kino x 1
  6. Pistol P

Pistol P Site Director Site Director

@Sixx IDK if you still browse this but if you're still planning on making Danku_Chan an admin just know he's about 12-14 and is extremely mentally unstable, just letting you know. He's a known liar (Having a liar such as him would likely reflect badly on a C16 official server).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. j noble

j noble Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

@zigbomb can we bring back the "pest" rating?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Verrock

Verrock Well-Known Member Banned

how come they banned me too :)

9. Verrock

Verrock Well-Known Member Banned

@Bender Im calling a tactical nuke on you, better run.

10. Floyd

Floyd i <3 u playermeta True Pillpunk

Let me think about it. - ZigBomb

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. TeckDeck

TeckDeck Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We're on what, the fifth fucking iteration of this trash? Gee boy I can't wait to see how this one turns out!!! Its gonna be fun fun fun!!!

12. Sixx

Sixx Well-Known Member Banned

where did you get this from? i was never planning on making danku an admin lmao i've never spoken to her outside of discord, thanks for the warning though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Gay Gay x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Cringe Cringe x 1
  13. Ven

Ven Well-Known Member Regular Member

You mean that necrotic that everyone thinks is a bulletproof tank because they've never bothered playing opposing force? Skip to :30 and play from there - you'll see the player managing to kill gonomes with a few shots from his pistol.

People seem to forget that gonomes aren't these " Big bad bosses ". You see, that's the gargantuans, and the nihilanths position in the xeno hierarchy. If anything, gonomes are just faster zombies, that dish out more damage because of their larger body mass. Oh - and they take slightly more damage than normal zombies. But no, they aren't this " Unstoppable Force " that I've seen literally EVERY server make them out to be.

If I had a dollar for every time someone did something like this whilst trying to push the lore like it's the holy bible, I'd be a very wealthy man.

( I'm fully aware the last nihilanth is dead, supposedly )

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. zigbomb

zigbomb Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Opposing Force was my favorite DLC.
    GMan is the last Nihilanth.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Ven

Ven Well-Known Member Regular Member

[​IMG]

This is Mr. Friendly. He's the " Rape Alien " That was cut from half life. He'd fuck you to death, and I wish I were joking about this.

PS: UWG's Mascot

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  16. Pistol P

Idk he said it himself in the new UWG discord. Guess it was just another lie, no surprise there...

17. svensis

svensis sandbox.facepunch.com Patron

why am i not on ban list

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Pistol P

You've been spared from Bender's wrath this time, IT moralist.

For everyone else - This is the new face of C16.

[​IMG]

Sixx certainly respects the rights of 14 year olds to start hormone replacement therapy so they can turn into different genders.

[​IMG]

• Kino Kino x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Sixx

Sixx Well-Known Member Banned

the fact you're nerd-screeching and trying to once again make me look bad because i'm not banning someone for claiming they are transsexual is actually dumb, the fact i'm not immediately removing him from the forums for something that doesn't break literally any of the site rules doesn't say anything about my management except that i'm not a fucking idiot.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Bro! Cut It Out! Bro! Cut It Out! x 1
  20. Pistol P

Not nerd screeching about lack of action, just showing everyone the state of the average C16 browser nowadays.

• Like Like x 4
Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad