Dismiss Notice
Hi, you need to make an account with Steam to register and post on the forums. You can sign up with the sign up button which is shown on the forum's index page.

Serious really old, shitty RP communities that died years ago

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by j noble, Aug 6, 2019.

Moderators: Reagent, zoid
  1. Cashflow

Cashflow Zach Nato Patron

2. Pistol P

Pistol P Site Director Site Director

3. Takyon

Takyon Active Member

Yeah I know that, but there is more to 2020 then there is featured in this server as I was explaining to cashflow. I'm not comparing the server to the source material, I'm just talking about the source material.

4. Cashflow

Dude how would you know you never played??

5. vexus

vexus Well-Known Member Regular Member

i also played on RRP back in the OA days, i still have the owner on steam. i think he tried to re-create it but it ended up dying super quickly

• Kino Kino x 1
  6. Takyon

Takyon Active Member

7. Cashflow

Dude how would you know what the server is like if you never played?

8. Takyon

Takyon Active Member

I never said I knew what the server is like, I have a general idea of it. But I do know that they didn't use everything the source material had to offer. You said "I obviously didn't play on the server" earlier when I brought up the source material, but the two things are almost completely different.

9. Cashflow

Dude who are you to review the review they simply played to the letter of source material I played all 3 servers, stand down detractor.

10. j noble

j noble Well-Known Member

all i remembered from monkahh was his insufferable personality and his massive ragequit rant on c16 back in the day in which he exposed alex grist as a pedophile (idk if i believe this).

11. Takyon

Takyon Active Member

I don't think anyone would just call someone a paedo for no reason then again this is the rp community so

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  12. j noble

people kind of forgot about that. he had a massive story to go with it too.

13. Takyon

Takyon Active Member

shit have it by any chance? probably gone since kuro updated the forums with that disgusting layout

14. j noble

it was years ago

15. vexus

vexus Well-Known Member Regular Member

[​IMG]

• Federal Federal x 1
    • Based & Redpilled Based & Redpilled x 1
  16. Cashflow

Lol roth bleeding from his pussy? nothing new for our futa lover.

• Based Based x 1
  17. Takyon

Takyon Active Member

Just read all this, how can one man be so based? I mean, the fucker's not wrong. I don't think I need to know about the specific people this guy mentions to know what kind of people they are. Good for him that he left for better forms of roleplay.

18. Cashflow

LONG LIVE MONKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Pistol P

Pistol P Site Director Site Director

Too bad his Roll20s were shit. I remember him getting pulled aside by an unimpressed animeboi to go on their own special tranny story and he took time away from like 4 people waiting patiently to appease them. Le chaotic neutral rogue strikes again.

20. Cashflow

Roll20 is so good, one time on cyberpunk 2020 Apollo got ass raped after being knocked out by ghoul's dojo master.

Moderators: Reagent, zoid