Dismiss Notice
Hi, you need to make an account with Steam to register and post on the forums. You can sign up with the sign up button which is shown on the forum's index page.

Video Site86 MTF Op. Recordings by smalls

Discussion in 'Media' started by smalls, Mar 27, 2019.

Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad
  1. smalls

smalls Active Member

Instead of creating a whole new thread every time I make a new helmet cam op video, I'll just pool them into this thread.

MTF Op. 1 - SMC

I recorded the first MTF Op S86 had last weekend, stripped it down to a reasonable time and added some shit in the beginning and end. I also left time stamps in the description to key moments during the event.

If you want to watch the whole 2 hour long event in it's entirety, I also uploaded the untouched Shadowplay recording:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Kino Kino x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cashflow

Cashflow Zach Nato Banned Patron

Nice video!

• Like Like x 1
  3. smalls

smalls Active Member

MTF Op. 2 - WLR

This Op was a bit shorter and had less going on, so editing it down to the most crucial parts didn't take too long. I also used the same format as my first recording, since I feel like it fit well enough to have continue in future videos to tie my shit all together.

I'm going to upload the unedited clip overnight, so I'll just update this thread with it when that's done.

• Kino Kino x 2
  4. Cashflow

@smalls You didnt even show the part where we saved you, now that's fail rp if anything.

Also epic lol to everyone who was talking when their entire body was frozen..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pistol P

Pistol P Site Director Site Director

Did you edit a video of the slaughterhouse?

• Like Like x 1
  6. smalls

smalls Active Member

My character was knocked out for that entire time + 30 minutes so uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if you’re talking about the raid on the warehouse i did record it, but i got absolutely erased by friendly fire within 15 seconds of being inside so it’s not really worth anything tbh

7. Cashflow

Can we get a OOC meta-game viewpoint then cus I know you simply recorded so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

8. smalls

smalls Active Member

i forgot to upload the unedited recording last night so ill try to do it tonight so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Kino Kino x 1
  9. smalls

smalls Active Member

MTF Op. 7 - GM/A

The Mimic fight starts at 16:08

I couldn't get footage of the
    death of Amazigh
    because MacAteer was trapped in the burning house.

Maybe if he was a main character I'd have more content.​

• Like Like x 2
    • Kino Kino x 1
  10. smalls

smalls Active Member

MTF Op. 8

shit was long as hell so i'm splitting the op into 2 parts, split by the map.​

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

this video is unavailable

12. smalls

smalls Active Member

whoops, fixed.

Moderators: gabs, Reagent, Vlad